My artistic anatomy book collection with a short review and flip-through of each.
Here’s a list of the books reviewed in this video:
• Artistic Anatomy by Dr. Paul Richer
• Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist by Stephen Rogers Peck
• Figure Drawing: Design and Invention by Michael Hampton
• Drawing People: How to Draw the Clothed Figure by Barbara Bradley
• Leonardo da Vinci: The Mechanics of Man
• Leonardo’s Notebooks (edited by H. Anna Suh)
• Figure Drawing for All It’s Worth by Andrew Loomis
• Dynamic Figure Drawing by Burne Hogarth
• And my secret-weapon awesome mystery non-artistic anatomy book that you have to watch the video to find out about! :O
If you’re learning to draw anatomy or planning to learn, this video should be a helpful resource to help you figure out which book(s) to get to aid you in your journey.